Happy Birthday Marcy

Moderator: Vandaar

Happy Birthday Marcy

Postby grandmabumps » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Marcy I hope you have a great day today. I love birthdays. Tomorrow tell us about your day.
For Lindsey
For Matt
grandmabumps

Re: Happy Birthday Marcy

Postby Mark H » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:36 am

Happy Birthday Marcy.
Enjoy today a lot. See ya in a couple months. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby MJA » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am

There won't be anything exciting to tell, Grandmabumps. Jay and I are still busy de-cluttering and packing up our belongings. We are having the house brought up to date to meet ADA codes and the electrical wiring brought up to date as well. Sooooo we are busy packing and getting the lamps, pictures and furniture ready for the move. :) Thank you for this birthday thread - it is a wonderful surprise and has started my morning off with a smile and warmth in my heart.

Mark,
Look forward to seeing you in a couple of months. Jay and I will also be in a hotel. We are at one of those home-tels here in Scottsdale. I think it is even smaller than your place. The stove is a 2 burner. Thank goodness there is also a microwave.

ETA: SweetMalma and Beth (MM's mom) also celebrate their birthdays today.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby seesnow » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 pm

You beat me to it!!! Happy day to all 3 gals! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby chelles4boys » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:33 am

I posted it on FB but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARCY.. there is celebration Marcy you are here with us and you have come so far and made it through so many obstacles in your life.. and look at it, you have a wonderful son and a wonderful by just being with them.. that says it all... :D
Take care and I hope you had some god cake last night
shelly
I have NF 1. wife to Burton, mom 2 Nate, Dillan, Gary and Cree Cree (cardiac and respiratory issues) checking youngest 2 for NF
chelles4boys

Return to Kitchen Table (Non NF Topics)