Prayers please

Moderator: Vandaar

Prayers please

Postby Mark H » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Lavender (NF2) is going in for surgery tomorrow (Friday) to remove or maybe debulk one of her brain tumors. She's a member here but doesn't post much since she really doesn't like all the arguing that goes on. I'm as guilty as anyone on that but I'd appreciate any prayers or good thoughts you can spare for her. This tumor has grown a bunch lately so it's very nnecessary to do something. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Re: Prayers please

Postby Kitty Lover » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 am

Sending thoughts and prayers her way.
ImageImageImageImage
Kitty Lover

Postby MJA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:27 am

Thanks for posting this, Mark. Her faith is strong but she is understandably nervous about the surgery. She will appreciate the prayers that are being said for her. Her surgery is being done at Tucson Medical Center. Hopefully Dave will contact me. I don't have their phone otherwise I'd call. SInce he works for a country music station as an on air personality, I doubt their phone number can be electronically accessed.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby MJA » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

No word on how Christine is doing. I just sent an email to her hubby at the radio station where he works. Hopefully, we will have an answer sometime tomorrow. I have never bothered getting her phone number as she does not use the phone since she is deaf.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

MJA

Postby seesnow » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Just now seeing this post after talking to Marcy! Prayers indeed! I'll be watching for an update.
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 am

Good news!

Hi Marcy!

Everything went as well as could be expected. The surgery was 12 hours! Originally 6.
Removed about 75 to 80 percent of the menninggioma tumor. The remaining 25 percent will have to be radiated. We were conconcered that this tumor may have become a malignant one because of the massive amount of growth in the past year compared to last years MRI. Dr. Sanan said it appeared to be a normal looking tumor. Will know more after the biopsy.

Thanks for the prayers!

Dave
Image for M&M

MJA

Postby Mark H » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 am

Thanks Marcy,
and thank D for me. I've been mighty worried not hearing anything. Now I feel some better.
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Return to General Discussions