Help needed for documentary

Living with NF can be challenging and many of our BB users have offered their support, guidance and advice on various ways to cope with the emotional, spiritual and physical burdens that NF can sometimes cause.

Moderator: Vandaar

Help needed for documentary

Postby Sophie W-H » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:09 pm

Hi - my name is Sophie - I'm doing the research for a documentary about people living with Nf1 being made at the BBC in London. I have a request for help! We have spoken to lots of people in Britain with Nf1, and have started filming with several families, but are hoping to speak to Americans about their experience. At this stage, we are looking to talk to people for background research only.

Because of the research we've already carried out, we can be quite specific about who we would like to talk to. We're hoping to speak to young women (teenagers to late 20s) who are obviously visibly different because of Nf1. I'd be particularly keen to speak to any young women who are having surgery in the next couple of months.

I can return all calls, so there's no cost to you and all calls are totally confidential - all my details are below.

Thank you so much!

Sophie

tel: +44 (0) 20 8752 7810
fax: +44 (0) 20 8752 4989
sophie.wallace-hadrill@bbc.co.uk
Sophie W-H

Return to Coping with NF