Moderator: Vandaar

Re: FOR A LAUGH

Postby Ghostwriter4 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:24 am

BUMPING FOR THOSE WHO NEED A LAUGH :lol:
Ghostwriter4

Postby rustybear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NF1 and pseudoarthosis of the left tibia. I had many operations since infancy to strighten it and mend. With no luck. Developed a bone infection from the pins and had to have it amputated 7/14/03..Life goe

He who limps walks!

I'm still standin
rustybear

Postby Ghostwriter4 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:00 am

THIS SEEMED LIKE THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS AS SOME FOLKS KNOW FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WHEN I WAS AT MY HEARING AID PLACE A FEWWEEKS BACK I STARTED TALKING TO A CARDBOARD CUTUP OF THE RECEPTIIONIST TILL I REALIZED UMMM SHE WASN'T REAL :lol: WELL YESTERDAY I WAS SCRAMBLING TO FINISH MY APPLICATION FOR THE VA JOBS DOWNTOWN I REAIZED IN MY RUSH I HAD P0UT MY SHORTS ON BACKWARDS AND INSIDE OUT GOOD THING I HADN'T PUT MY UNDERWEAR ON THE OUYSIDE MY SUPERMAN UNDERWAER JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT PART AND I'M USUALY NOT SUCH A DIMWIT AND IY WAS LIGHT OUT WHEN I GOT DRESSED :shock: :lol: AND YES I AM GETTING GLASSES SOON SO I CAN BE LIKE CYNTHIA AND FAMILY :mrgreen:

SIR DIMWITTY GHOSTWRITER THE 4TH
Ghostwriter4

Postby seesnow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 am

Thanks for the visual!! :lol: Backwards and inside out at the same time? Now that takes talent! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Re: FOR A LAUGH - please read this one!

Postby seesnow » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Wow - I had to bring this one to the top! I was cleaning out my old Yahoo email address that I never, ever check. In it, I found a few emails - two forwards...one a cute duck story with pictures. One, however was one that he sent to my good email at the time, but for some reason had copied it to the Yahoo one as well. In it, Michael said to write a welcome home note to Sarah... his "Sweetheart Friend" - not sure where she was! Anyway, he also told me to look onto this thread for a laugh, so I of course had to look it up. Good memories! This sure made me tear up tonight and I just had to share it with y'all! Gosh, I really miss Michael! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Timmy's mom,
thanks for that. Michael was very much loved and is very much missed. I wish I could be half as nice a person as he was. I'm afraid I still have too much warrior spirtt left even if I don't really have the body to back it up any more.
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 am

Mark - you are loved just the way you are! Don't ever change too much! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Miss Freddie » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 am

Yeah, I too just came across some things that he sent me in the snail mail.
What a precious friend and man of God he was.

Several times he would send me PEEPS....the REAL ONES...yellow chicks of course. And the dear man spent more money on postage than he did on the PEEPS, just to bring me joy.

It use to be yellow PEEPS always reminded me of Mom Sarah. Now I always remember Michael, and every year my students get to hear about him.
And the pics Seesnow posted from the picnic.
\o/ and love,
Miss Freddie

I have all this, and Heaven too.
Wow, can't get any better than that.
----------------------------------

Perhaps dear one, you've never heard
When the Potter makes you by His Word
He does not slip, nor does He err
He fashions you with a Father's care
So do not sorrow for how you look
But thank the Potter for the time He took
To make you like His own dear Son
And bring you home, when life is done
5/24/07
Miss Freddie

Postby seesnow » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

The chalk outline was my personal fave! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Previous

Return to Personal Stories