** Update for my husbands NF walk **

Moderator: Vandaar

** Update for my husbands NF walk **

Postby HillaryS1201 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 pm

My husband is feeling a little discouraged. So far he has raised less than 10% of his goal. The idea of raising donations is a new venture for us, and we feel as we may be going about it wrong. If there anyone out there that has any suggestions on how we might generate more support or donations, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

He will make this walk regardless of the amount he raises but it would be nice if he could come closer to his goal.

Thank you.

Kathy Rasmus
HillaryS1201

web site change ** Update for my husbands NF walk **

Postby HillaryS1201 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello,

I have been informed by ctf.org that there has been a change in the webisite URL.

http://ctf.kintera.org/r4r2013/mrasmus

Thank you for your support

Kathy
HillaryS1201

Re: ** Update for my husbands NF walk **

Postby HillaryS1201 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 am

My husband leaves for his walk this commine Wednesday May 2nd, also happens to be NF awarensss month. We have had some issues in the beginning because they had me create a site on last years info but got it straight now. Remeber my husband is disabled, he us funding the tools needed for this walk, food, water, walking sticks, all the necessary items for a 4-6 day 104 mile walk. see our site for more information and if you know anybody that would like to help suppourt our cause in raisning money for research go to ctf.kintera.org/r4r2013/mrasmus

Thank you so much

Kathy
HillaryS1201

Return to Kitchen Table (Non NF Topics)