Re: My scientific study

Postby Mark H » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 pm

SAhe's in my thiughts and prayers. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 pm

She's home and finally more coherent! Man - she was so funny on the anesthesia! :lol:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 pm

seesnow wrote:She's home and finally more coherent! Man - she was so funny on the anesthesia! :lol:

It's good to read she's back home.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby seesnow » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 am

Mornin'! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 am

Mornin' Seesnow. It is very humid here, well at least for the valley. Daisy and I have returned from our walk.

Dad was over for dinner last night and we all had a good time just visiting. We watched some episodes of Hogan's Heroes. A bit of trivia, the star Bob Crane, was murdered just 2 miles from my house.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

MJA

Postby seesnow » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 am

Oh wow - I remember when that happened. For some reason, I thought he committed suicide. Did someone on that show kill themselves?

How is Misty?

I hear it was gorgeous yesterday till a storm brewed. We've had a very humid and very stormy summer. I will be glad when all the vegetation dies off and I can breathe again! :lol: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

seesnow wrote:Oh wow - I remember when that happened. For some reason, I thought he committed suicide. Did someone on that show kill themselves?

How is Misty?

I hear it was gorgeous yesterday till a storm brewed. We've had a very humid and very stormy summer. I will be glad when all the vegetation dies off and I can breathe again! :lol: :mrgreen:

Nope, Bob Crane was murdered but they never were able to prove who killed him. I don't believe anyone else from the show died violently.

I am now one week and a day from when I had 2 more grand mal seizures. This time I fractured T12 but I am opting not to have the vertiplasty (sp). The way my pcp explained it - the more cement I put in my spine the less flexible it becomes. I already have cement in T8 and T9. If I should have more grand mals I could injure the spine further if it cannot flex. This is not making much sense as I write it but it did make sense while he was explaining it.

My Uncle Gene is here helping Jay get different things in order. He arrived on Monday and will be leaving Saturday morning. Thank you for the prayers that have been said for my family. Your prayers, thoughts and good wishes are appreciated.
Image for M&M

MJA

Postby seesnow » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

Sounds like that decision makes sense. How will they fix your back then since they won't be doing the vertiplasty? My MIL had that done to her back the other year.

So glad you are back home and doing a bit better. I am sure they knock the slop out of you. :?
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby seesnow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 pm

So how is everyone? It's raining here today and my head is throbbing! :shock:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 am

It's not raining here but I think we share a head. Hopefully this headache will fade away as the day goes on'
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions