My scientific study

Moderators: JWR, Vandaar

Re: My scientific study

Postby seesnow » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm sure that your mom feels safe knowing that she's walking with a "wolverine" - :lol: Good to see you posting Jay - miss you on here!
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 am

Shoot,
Daisy is plenty protection. But I'm glad Jay was there to keep her off that poor coyote. It would have been in a heap of trouble. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby Mark H » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am

Headed to the dr tomorrow morning to get a growth cut off the bottom of my left fot. At least I hope he does it then. I don't want to have him reschedule it for later, I took this week off work so I could heal a bit without being on my feet all day. I don't know that it's NF related but I guess I'll find out after he digs whatever it is out. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Prayers that all goes well Mark!

Jules is having 8 teeth pulled on Friday! YIKES! Wisdom teeth plus her 12-year old molars that never really came in....ouch!
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Timmy's mom,
I feel for her. I had my last 8 taken out at the same time. Of course they put me out to do it 'cause they had to do some fairly good cutting on my gums too. It was an uncomfortable few days with brand new dentures in a swollen up mouth. I kinda like 'em now, a couple years later. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby MJA » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 am

Prayers for speedy recovery for Jules and for you, Mark.

You're a good mom, Seesnow and I know you will give Jules that extra bit of TLC. Having teeth pulled is never a fun experience.

Mark, you take care and don't over do even though you have the week off to recover.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby Mark H » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Back home again. Turns out the growth was a wart (thought it might just be but with NF ya never know) so the dr froze it with some liquid nitrogen. Said that should take care of it but if not he'll do it again in 2 weeks. If that doesn't do it he'll cut it out. Said I'll be "uncomfortable" for a while. He's a smart man. But the pain is in a small area and not too bad as long as I'm off my feet. I'm on vacation this week so I have no problem with that. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks! I'll be sure to be extra nice to Jules!! :)

Mark - glad it was just a wart - something simple for once!! :mrgreen: Prayers that they got it all the first try!
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby grandmabumps » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Fast recovery to Mark and Jules.
I had my 12 year molars removed as they came in soft and I still had no room for the wisdom teeth to come correctly.
For Lindsey
For Matt
grandmabumps

Postby seesnow » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am

Today is the day for my dear Jules! :shock:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions