My scientific study

Moderators: JWR, Vandaar

Re: My scientific study

Postby seesnow » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Hugs Grandma! I'll give you a real one in a few weeks! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby seesnow » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:21 am

Hey hey - been too quiet, so I had to say something even if it was irrelevant and not worth your time to read! :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Timmy's mom,
you were my very first internet buddy so everything you say has relevance. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 am

Mark H wrote:Timmy's mom,
you were my very first internet buddy so everything you say has relevance. :D :mrgreen:
Mark

Aw shucks! :oops: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi All,
I am asking for some prayers. Jay has an appointment next month with the folks at Vocational Rehabilitation, part of the Dept. of Economic Security. We will be taking his school and medical records with us as he gets enrolled for employment opportunities. RIght now does not know what he wants to do as far as a job is concerned. This place will do the job interest surveys and the plan is to find a long term job.

If you are part of my FB family, I received an FB warning for having multiple accounts. They might de-activate or close my account even though I closed Dad's, Uncle Clinny's and Uncle John's. Send me an email if you want more information.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby seesnow » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 am

Prayers for you and Jay. Praying that they can find him something he enjoys to do. Also, prayers for your FB situation - hope they get it resolved quickly!! (((HUGS)))
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Vandaar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Jay I hope you find something interesting. Maybe you knowledge of Movies and TV shows could spawn a job.

Vandaar
Vandaar

Postby MJA » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Vandaar wrote:Jay I hope you find something interesting. Maybe you knowledge of Movies and TV shows could spawn a job.

Vandaar

Vandaar,
That is what he is hoping for.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby grandmabumps » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Hopes, thoughts, prayers that Jay finds something he wants to do long term.
For Lindsey
For Matt
grandmabumps

Postby Mark H » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Had kind of an exciting morning. One of my NF2 friends fell transferring to her wheelchair and couldn't get back to it. She was basically OK, but home alone on the floor. She was emailing us and just waiting for someone to get home. One of the friends had EMS go to her house and help her back to the chair. It all ended up good and the rescue guys were cute.
I'm going in to the dr next month and getting a growth cut off the bottom of my left foot that's been bugging me for a few years. I can't really afford it but it's getting more painful this year and I have to go in anyway and re-sign the paperwork I need to get my pain meds anyway. I have to do that a couple times a year. I agree to surprise blood tests to make sure I'm not taking anything else, agree to let any pharmacy let my dr know of any drugs I get there, agree not to sue if I get hooked, etc. I don't mind doing it, I don't take anything illegal and I'm not going to get myself addicted. I do need them to get through the work days though. I guess it's a combination of the NF and an "interesting" life in my younger years catching up with me. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions