My scientific study

Moderators: JWR, Vandaar

Re: My scientific study

Postby seesnow » Wed May 23, 2012 7:44 am

Impressive Mark! I would have just called our mechanic down the street! It kind of does help to know how fast you are going too! :lol: On one of our trips to WI, I was driving home through Chicago when our speedometer went wild. It started fluttering all over the place. Thankfully, we had a GPS with us and that became our speedometer for the next few weeks till we could get it fixed.

Day three of my diet and I am most likely heading to a buffet for lunch...with all the dessert you can eat! :lol: ....this will be a real test of will power!!! :shock: :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 am

I'm just finishing day 1 of my 3 day Memorial Day Weekend. Lots of racin' on TV, and I went out and washed the car. I bought some polish that our hardware supplier has at the store, some pretty cheap stuff and that was a big mistake. I spent hours trying to get the stuff rubbed out and it just doesn't want to go. Now I'm hoping for some good heavy rain tomorrow so maybe that will help. Needless to say what's left of it (most of the can) will be visiting the garbage can next time I make a run there. I'll pick up some good polish and try again. Meanwhile I have 2 more days off to enjoy. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Mon May 28, 2012 8:21 am

We had a good rain here last night Mark! Hoping it will wait till later this evening again, so folks can enjoy a good picnic this afternoon! :mrgreen: Enjoy your time off - you deserve it!
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Wish the two of you could send some rain here to our valley.

Mark, like seesnow said, have a great day because you deserve it. Seesnow, hope that you and your family have a wonderful day as well.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby Mark H » Mon May 28, 2012 6:20 pm

O joy.
The first ogf my winter firewood is here today. The guy is brining one more load today. I don't think I'll get through it even though he is doing the vast majority of the splitting. Just guessing i'd say I have maybe half of what I'll need for winter. At least I have tomorrow off to work on it a bit more without completely toasting my back, which I think I'm on the way to doing now. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 pm

It was a hot and muggy day here today, which is why I spent the afternoon INSIDE at my in-laws! :mrgreen: We had a nice relaxing time.
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby MJA » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Where does the time go??? It is hard to believe that Father's Day is right around the corner. Things here are peaceful and calm...boring in some ways but I will take that over the 'excitement' of the past few years. Dad is doing well as are Jay and myself.

The past 2 days the air has had the stench from the forest fires that are close by yet the sky is clear. That is about all for now.

Just checking in my ONET family.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby Mark H » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm glad your dad is doing so well. Wish him a Happy Father's Day for me when Sunday rolls around. I still think about the grin he gave me whrn I told him I'd see him again next year. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 am

Yes Marcy! So glad your dad is doing so well. :mrgreen: Enjoy him every minute! My dad's been getting out and about lately, but just had a bit of a recent setback with side effects from meds. They fix one issue and cause another! :roll: They're getting him fixed up though.

Juliana's CD is coming along nicely - so exciting and fun to work on. :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby grandmabumps » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Nothing new and exciting here.

Older son is still having a had time with life. He is now asking for money. I won't send him cash (he has a problem with money) so I send a check to someone near him (ex in-laws) to get gift cards to the store he buys food. He will get one from me every 2 weeks.

Other son is still having pain in his lower back and wishes he would have continued with trying to get disability. He has had 3 surgeries. Doctor said he can't do more.

My husband is dealing with a back injury also but he just complains instead of any treatments.

Me: I just am happy to be here getting through each day.
For Lindsey
For Matt
grandmabumps

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions