My scientific study

Moderators: Vandaar, JWR

Re: My scientific study

Postby seesnow » Thu May 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Have an awesome time you two!!! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

It's gonna feel good to me. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby Mark H » Sat May 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Tomorrow is Arizona day. I am definitely ready for a break. We had a community work party here today and I spent a few hours helping burn brush. The pile started off about 20'x10' and it was not very dry so it was a slow fire. I took a break after then weed-eated my river bank. The water has stayed high for so long that the grass on the bank was over 3' high in places. Tonight my back doesn't like me much. That's OK, I can lie on the couch 'till it's time to try to sleep which I likely won't since I truly hate flying. Oh well, it's only a couple hours and I'll have good company when I get there. :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Sun May 13, 2012 7:11 am

Have an awesome time and don't forget to give hugs to Marcy, Jay, Keith, Daisy, and Christine! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

Satan doesn't care if you are Christian or not....as long as you don't act like one!

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 am

I'm not so sure about hugging Daisy. The thought of my arms and legs being pulled off and used as chew toys flashes through my mind. I think I'll just tell her ya said "hi". :D :mrgreen:
Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby seesnow » Sun May 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Haha - a woof will suffice! ;) :mrgreen: :lol:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby Mark H » Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Made it through security at the airport after a scan and a pat down. I seem to be a favorite for that. I guess I don't look so sweet and innocent any more. :D :mrgreen:

Mark
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Mark H

Postby MJA » Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 am

Mark H wrote:I'm not so sure about hugging Daisy. The thought of my arms and legs being pulled off and used as chew toys flashes through my mind. I think I'll just tell her ya said "hi". :D :mrgreen:
Mark

Well, I am happy to report that Mark arrived safe, sound and is still in one piece. Daisy barked but let Mark keep his limbs. Thanks to Cynthia, Dad's care taker, Mark had a delicious roast beef dinner. It is perfect weather for Mark, only 104 degrees today. Tomorrow we are off to Tucson to see Christine.
Image for M&M

"Words kill, words bring life; they're either poison or fruit - you choose" Proverbs 18:2

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayandre

MJA

Postby seesnow » Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

It was great talking to y'all last night! :mrgreen: ...even though you really didn't want to talk to me Mark! Haha - I heard that message after I talked to you! :lol: Have a great time with Christine today! :mrgreen:
Timmy's Mom

ImageImage
seesnow

Postby grandmabumps » Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 am

I hope everyone has a great time.

I am hopng to meet some of the eastern group June 30. Last year we had a problem with work related stress for my husband and didn't make it. He quit that job on the Monday after the picnic.

If all goes as planned my son will be driving down too. While in the area we will drive up west of Reading and see my many greats grandfather's grave. We will then drive north of Reading and see my mother's grave along with, grandparents, aunts, and other relatives I never met.
For Lindsey
For Matt
grandmabumps

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions