Skip to main content

SAVE THE DATE:
June 19-21, 2025
Washington, DC

Promotional image for the 2025 nf summit, featuring the u.s. capitol at twilight with details of the event and sponsor logos.

NF Summit 2024

The 2024 NF Summit was April 11-13, at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk in San Antonio, continuing its tradition as the flagship event for the NF community.

FAQ
To apply for a scholarship Click Here
Para solicitar una beca Haga clic aquí

2024 NF Summit Presentations

The agenda for 2024 placed a fresh emphasis on the pivotal role of patients and care advocates in driving forward NF research. View these educational sessions and panels covering a range of topics.

Please note links will open the Children's Tumor Foundation YouTube channel in a new tab to view the video and 2024 playlist.

About the NF Summit

The Children’s Tumor Foundation’s annual patient and family conference, the NF Summit, brings together NF patients and families, volunteers, event organizers, researchers, clinicians, patient advocates, friends, and supporters. all who have a connection to neurofibromatosis or schwannomatosis. Whether you come for education, empowerment, networking, or as a way to connect with others on a similar journey, you will leave with a renewed understanding and a refreshed motivation to End NF.

No matter your life stage or where you are along your NF journey, you will find content relevant to your individual situation.

Want to Learn More?

Click the button below for the 2024 NF Summit frequently asked questions.

FAQ

2024 Planning Committee

The 2024 NF Summit planning committee includes medical Co-Chairs Devorah Segal, MD, PhD, pediatric neuro-oncologist at NYU Langone Medical Center, and Manikum Moodley, MD, a pediatric neurologist at Dell Children’s NF Center. The team includes Jessica Contreras, NF2-SWN patient and Volunteer Leadership Council (VLC) member, and Krista Comfort, NF1 patient and VLC member, who will bring the invaluable expertise of adults living with NF.

NF Summit Video

Testimonials

I was really nervous & excited coming to this summit as it was my first one. It did not disappoint. I was empowered & motivated to make a difference for myself & others with NF. I found the summit to be very informative. There are new & different possibilities now & I was able to make friendships that will last a lifetime. I finally feel like I can get the care I will need going forward. Thank you for providing this opportunity & all your hard work and dedication did not go unnoticed.

First-time attendee.

The sessions were engaging and on-point - a nice blend of education/information and human experience/storytelling. The speakers were equally excellent and connected well with the audience.

Return Attendee

I learned so much at this event that I thought I had a good handle on. Now, I feel more prepared to care for my son. Educate his medical teams and educators but also feel less helpless.

Return Attendee

NF Summit Playlists

NF Summit 2023

NF Summit 2022

A woman is talking on a blue screen with the words children's virtual forum.

NF Forum 2021

The impact of nf on relationships, learning and school.

NF Forum 2020

Presenting Sponsor

Accelerator Sponsor

Advocate Sponsor

Friend of the Summit

Scholarship Sponsor

Stay Up-To-Date

Join our mailing list for news, exclusive resources, events and opportunities.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.